Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

About Me

My love of cooking grew out of necessity. By winter break of my sophomore year at university I couldn't look at another quesadilla. It was the only food my roommates and I knew how to cook without burning down the apartment. In desperation, I did what all other 20-somethings do when they need answers -- I called my mom, and when that failed I turned to the Internet. 

On the Internet, I found food blogs. Hundreds! Thousands! Hundreds of thousands! And so my education began.

I've come a long way from quesadillas in the dorm room. The Garlic Graduate is where I get to pass on my own learning of food as it's been shaped by my experiences. It's where I get to share my stories, pass on my recipes, and help others fall in love with cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment